PRAYER REQUEST 2013
Title:
Details:

Prayers Needed
Submitted by: Asiedua
In January 12, 2013 I was diagnose of breast cancer, and was operated upon. However after a year it came back. I have been given drugs to treat it and I need you to pray for me to be healed. Thank you! Asiedua




Prayer for Esther
Submitted by: Asante
Please pray for my mom, who is taking care of my dad. His health is failing, and the demands on her are extreme. She is not the type of person to reach out for help, but she needs support. My brother Hunter and I live out of state and cannot always be there for her and my dad. Thank you!

My Mom
Submitted by: George
Please Pray for my mom, Maata as she faces yet another serious back surgery on February 28. We have had a horrible family separation as well. My mom, my son, Jeminar and I are very close. Thank you. Peace

No comments: